Tuesday, September 19, 2017

BNT Exclusive: Actor Hyunwoo's Secret Revealed



On a BNT Exlusive pictorial and interview with Hyunwoo, he revealed one of the secrets to his lifelong career. Fans have been wondering the secret to his baby face. The 33 year old actor proudly replied, "It's in my genes. My parents are baby faced so they look 10 years younger than their actual age. As being proud of his family's advantage, he also stated the difficulties he's experiencing especially in his career. "I had a lot of roles given to me where I needed to act younger than my actual age, so it was hard for me to convey emotions. But now i'm seeing it as an advantage."

He was also asked about his plans about marriage as he is almost reaching his 10 year
career. "I haven't concretely thought about it yet. It'll happen in time."

Hyunwoo is bound to make his television comeback this October in an upcoming SBS Drama, "Bravo My Life". He will also be appearing on big screen in a Filipino-Korean Movie, "You With Me" alongside Filipina Actress, Devon Seron.

(Photo Credits: BNT International)

No comments:

Post a Comment