Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Red Velvet Joy and Lee Hyun Woo Shows Their Chemistry



On March 14, the cast of tvN “The Liar and His Lover” held their press conference at the Imperial Palace Hotel in Seoul, South Korea.

Hyunwoo expressed his partnership with Joy, “When I first saw Joy, I thought she was so cute. She told me that she found it difficult to approach me because I looked so innocent.” He also expressed, “When I look at her eyes, I feel like she trusts me during filming. But when I look at her eyes, I get mesmerized.”

Co-actor Lee Jung Jin joked that the press conference was actually to announce Joy and Lee Hyun Woo’s relationship. He also said, “I recently asked Lee Hyun Woo if they are really dating. I think after the drama has ended, there will be dating rumors about the two. Because that’s how good their chemistry is.”


During the press conference, the stars showed their cute charm altogether by posing cutely with big smiles on their faces. 

(Photo from tvN)

Contact: bntnewsphils@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment